Skip to main content

Saraki should keep quiet, code of conduct Tribunal is nothing new to us – Tinubu

APC national leader, Bola Tinubu yesterday while addressing newsmen after the Eid prayers at Dodan barracks praying ground said what is going on with Senate president, Bukola Saraki is nothing new and he shouldn’t act like he is the first to pass through the Tribunal.
image
Tinubu noted that he equally passed through the Tribunal after finishing his tenure as governor.
After they discovered that my asset declaration had some questions, they charged me to the tribunal. I went and challenged them to show proofs. I was later discharged and acquitted because there was no evidence to prove their claim. It is only then I accused the government of being selective. We have to live by example and by our words.
We can’t be talking about it alone. We have to work it without any iota of blackmail. I have been through it. The second week I left office, I was invited by the EFCC. I went there and answer their questions. Later, I took them to court and I won. The government officials are almost no longer believable in this country. When one has a public responsibility, they look at it as if the source of wealth to steal and mismanage public funds and do things that are not included in the democratic norms and values. We cannot overlook a lot of things. We cannot personalise a lot of things as if it is vendetta. We have to endure, be patient, look for justice, equity and balance society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed