Check out the keke
Napep used for preaching the gospel of christ. It has two horn speakers
mounted at the top (one in front and another at the back), flowers all
over the tricycle, a generator set inside and a wooden sword at the
front with an inscription ‘sword of God’. This is what I call Gospel on
wheels. He preached about Hell fire and seed sowing. Now, you cant say
you couldn’t hear the gospel cos you were always busy on the road.

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:
Comments
Post a Comment