Skip to main content

Omotola Talks Family, Career & Favorite Kisser In A Movie Scene On The Truth

omotolano1fan-2014-12-29-20-50-56
Here’s another exciting episode of the Truth with Olisa.

This time he interviews one of Nigeria’s Famous Super Star, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde.
On this episode, she reveals how the 37-year-old takes us on a journey of how her career began, how far Nollywood has come as an industry and more.


omotz-0

Omotola also talked about some personal things about her family and marriage. Not forgetting the part where she revealed to us her Favorite kisser in the Movie scene.
Here’s the time stamp of the interview.

omotz-01

Read excerpts below:

On facing temptations:
You mean like ‘This dude is not bad?’, yes I have. I am human. But you have to think of the odds…you’re like ‘What do you stand to lose?’ I think of the things I really would lose and I just feel it’s not worth it.
On making her marriage work while in the movie industry:
For me I will say, first and foremost I think my faith has been very good and has been very helpful in my relationship because my husband and I have the same belief system. So we understand that we’re human. I know he can’t tell me he hasn’t seen girls that he likes. I’m not the most beautiful – even if I’m the most beautiful person in the world – you will still see one or two persons in life that would just tickle your fancy. It’s human, it’s a human thing.
On not getting enough international movie roles:
I have gotten a few calls and it’s been a very difficult decision to make in my career. I keep hearing this all the time and it’s almost like the elephant in the room. So twice I’ve had the opportunity to relocate and I’ll say the reason why I haven’t relocated is because it would break my family. My husband doesn’t want to relocate; he doesn’t want to live abroad. He doesn’t like to live abroad. It will be very difficult for him to get a good job abroad because there are so many good pilots in America. So it would mean me moving and him staying here and that was a very big reason.
On her endorsements:
I got a lot of endorsements last year. Like Knorr. My daughter actually made 2.4 million on that endorsement.
Watch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed