Skip to main content

This Guy Stole His Female Boss Car Just Bcos Of Valentine - PHOTOS




Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, of the Lagos Police Command, have arrested a suspected car thief for duplicating his boss car key and for attempting to abscond with it.

The suspect, Emmanuel John, 26, was arrested at Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki, on Valentine’s Day for stealing his boss car after the day’s work with a plan to take the car, a Toyota Corolla, to a Valentine party at Splash Hotel located in Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos.

John had, a week before carrying out his plans on 14 February, duplicated the Toyota Corolla key without the knowledge of his boss, Mrs. Flora Ighalo.

On Sunday afternoon, when he was not supposed to be at work, sneaked into the Abraham Adesanya Estate residence of his boss, and took away the car with the duplicate key.



According to John, “I and my friend, Oscar, want to carry the Toyota Corolla to Splash Hotel’s Valentine Show on Sunday night. I persuaded Madam to give the go ahead to cut (duplicate) a spare key but she declined. A week before 14 February, I duplicated the key without her knowledge in Obalende.

“Even though she excused me from work on Sundays, I sneaked into her residence and took away the car after church. I took the car to my residence in Ajuwe area in Ajah, Lagos. My plan was that, after the Valentine show, it’s going to be stressful for me to leave the show around 3:00 a.m, go home and freshen up and set out for Abraham Adesanya Estate around 4:00 a.m. for the day’s work. But, with the car, it’s going to be easy for me to make it to work.”

“After driving the car round Ajah, I was on my way home at about around 8:00 p.m. when I saw Madam calling my set. She asked me where I was and I told her and she said I should come to her house, that I was going to take her somewhere. I turned the car and I headed towards Abraham Adesanya Estate.

“I was at Abraham Adesanya Estate Roundabout trying to enter the Estate, when a man double crossed me and RRS officials arrested me. They asked me where I took the car to since morning and I explained everything to them. Madam has been very nice to me. She pays me N35,000 monthly salary. I am almost like her family member. I am always at ease with her and her family,” he explained.

On her part, Mrs Flora Ighalo, a tax consultant, said, “at about 8:20 p.m., I was seeing off my in-law and to my surprise, I discovered that my car, Toyota Saloon, EPE 642 DX, has been removed from the park.

“I immediately called few friends and one of them got in touch with the operatives of RRS but it never occurred to me that my driver could take a vehicle I just brought from the church, with its key in my hand without my notice. Besides, he was not supposed to come to work on Sunday. Could he have come to my house without my consent and take away my car? The car has only one key. Where could he have gotten another key?” she queried.

“I called him to ask him where he was and he told me that he was at home. I told him to come and pick me to somewhere. He said okay. He came and we saw the car with him,” she explained.

Confirming the story, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmos stated the suspect has been transferred to SARS for further investigation.

“It is important to determine if the suspect acted alone or he has an accomplice,” she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed