Skip to main content

Peter Okoye Reveals Cynthia Morgan is The Reason Behind The Feud


psquare

Recall the whole drama started when Peter Okoye took to Twitter to fire his older brother – Jude Okoye after accusing him of poorly managing the group. 

Jude replied with calm, saying that Peter has been “through a lot” and only needed prayers, to which Paul fired back with a “You need God!”, and also refuted claims that the manager sold his first car to fund the twin’s first music video.

Last night, after much media drama, the other twin, Paul, brought a surprising twist.You have family issues, you discuss that in close doors, not in social media,”he captioned a photo of him and Jude, “If you don’t do family business, then who am I to you?”

The twist upset Peter and he took to Twitter to reveal that the reason behind the family feud was reggae-dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan, who claims Jude stole from him.

Mr-2kay-shoots-‘Bad-Girl-Special’-remix-featuring-Cynthia-Morgan-Seyi-Shay-01

Peter, by his narrative, discovered Morgan first and tried signing her to his PClassic records, but Jude dissuaded him from doing that. Morgan returned the contract unsigned, only for Jude to sneak behind him and sign the singer to his own Northside Entertainment Record label.

“My brother think am,” Peter tells his fans on Twitter, and maintained he will only fight for his other half, Paul.

I have come to you several times to resolve issues between us and with some family and friends but what happen? #whereYouBelong

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

On the 4th of Jan dis yr I came to you and told your friend to excuse us I need to talk to you and u insisted that you friend must be around

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

2013 I told Jude his no longer needed as our manager he agrees only for u to come to me that if he is not our manager then we should split!

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

Where you belong because you both where doing business behind me? And I get to find out?

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

Teampsquare pls help me ask my twin why he insisted that everything we own must be shared equally with Jude . Otherwise Psquare should split

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

Teampsquare ask my twin brother why today him and Jude owns squareville. And if that didn't happen Psquare would have bin over 4yrs ago

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

My bro I will still stand and fight for you because you and I started this journey b4 Jude came onboard as our manager

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

Fans and friends I totally agree with you that we are grown ass men that we shouldn't be doin this. But you guys deserve to Knw the truth

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

I setup pclassic records 3 and half yrs ago

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

Was in the studio with @cynthiamorgan1 working with her and u told her to excuse us.

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

You then said you heard I wanted to sign her. And then ask what will pple be looking at Jude as if I sign an artiste

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

3day later @cynthiamorgan1returned my contract and said jude said me trying to sign her on a different label is becoming a problem

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

But after 2 weeks she signed with Jude…. My brother think am.

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

But let's not go deep…. I still stand my ground. He is fired

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

Legal or no legal. We don't owe him.. We don't even have a contract with him. So it's all good. #NoBeByForce

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016

I choose to be the good,bad and the ugly of p2. Say what ever you want to say. Need to save my second half. Period #NoBeByForce

— Peter Okoye (@PeterPsquare) February 17, 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed