Skip to main content

Linda Ikeji Tenders Her Apology Over Fake Hermes Bag Scandal to All her Fans


Let me apologize to the true Linda Ikeji fans who may have been offended by my rant the other day! I reacted because I thought it was really a confirmation from Hermes. But I later found out that Hermes would never confirm the authenticity of a bag over IG dm. If they’re wrong, the owner of the bag could sue so usually they ask you to bring the bag into one of their stores and if they find it to be a counterfeit, they could seize it. So that dm was a fluke. But anyway, enough about the bag. It’s so petty! Can’t believe how much we argued over it and how crazy I went over it!  But the whole drama has made me realise that the amount I spent on 2 bags could have changed a few lives if I’d invested it in them. But I’m bag obsessed, what can I say? . May God bless you so much that the least of your worries will be a bag! Anyway, I’ve decided to double the amount of money I’ll give out this year to aspiring female entrepreneurs. Been feeling a little guilty I want to redeem myself. I’ve told my pple to find a venue asap and have y’all meet me soon. Success is sweet, I tell you! When you don’t have to depend on daddy, husband, bf, Aristo. ..for anything you want..nothing beats that! I want so many ladies to succeed so the next generation can have more women to look up to. Plus, one of the must rules of getting blessings from God..is that you must spread it. You’re allowed to buy bags every now & then but you must help others..That’s the only way He will continue to bless you! Anyway, having said all that..I’m going on a luxury trip to Dubai soon with family and friends and I’d like to a take a true fan along. It will be an all-expense paid trip with shopping money included . Trying to figure out how to choose though. Any ideas? Oh and by the way, this is my first selfie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed