The full interview is now here and we learn a couple of new things about the formerly controversial actress including the name of her son, her husband’s relationship with former president Olusegun Obasanjo, how she always gave money to previous boyfriends so they would love her, why she left DBanj’s label & loads more.
After the jump check out the 10 new things we learnt about Tonto Dikeh Churchill
1. Olusegun Obasanjo is her father in law. The actress says he is her husband’s father.
2. Her son’s name is Omodayo Obasanjo Churchill.
3 She left DBanj’s DB Records because her and DBanj couldn’t “work it out business wise”
4. Her white wedding won’t be private. She wants it in Nigeria but her hubby wants a destination wedding.
5. She prefers to be called Mrs Churchill but for business she will maintain Tonto Dikeh
6. This is the only relationship she has ever respected and she wanted to protect it, so she kept it private.
7. Churchill is the only man she dated she didn’t have to give money. She told Emma, ” he is one man I didn’t have to give my money to, to be with me”. He brought her close to God.
8. She hasn’t changed, she has just become a better person.
9. She never thought she would get married & have a kid.
10. Her husband didn’t have any fear or reservations about being with “Tonto Dikeh” he writes off people that say negative things about her.
11. They dated for two years.
12. She always knew it was a serious relationship, she didn’t know they would get married
13. She doesn’t read or appreciate blogs.
14. She says she isn’t controversial the press just made her that way.
15. She is not going back to work anytime soon, because she wants to focus on family & being a mother.