Twinpine Network is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following position:
GENERAL MANAGER –DIGITAL/ONLINE ADVERTISING
1. Drives business developmenton advertiser and publisher side in the Nigerian and West African market
2. Coordinates efforts with Publisher recruitment and acquisition
3. Develop relationship with digital advertising & mobile advertising agencies, as well as traditional agencies
4. Assists with Group Business Development across the Business
5. Makes sales pitch and presentations to digital agencies, brand managers and other Group Business.
6. Source for mobile campaigns from digital agencies and responsible for execution
7. Liaise with media buyer/digital account manager on mobile campaigns
8. Develop mobile plans & strategies to execute the campaign.
9. Responsible for revenue with targets in Nigeria and Other West African Countries
10. Support Creative Direction for clients in the different arms of the business.
11. Assist and Support Strategy formulation.
12. Provide Secondary support for Terragon Media in client engagement and management
13. Responsible for brand equity and marketing for the Twinpine in Nigeria and Across West Africa.
• Within 3 to 5 years’ work experience in a business development, with marketing or sales capacity.
• Advanced Knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising
• Experience in a digital agency will be an advantage
• Strong agency relationships
• First degree in marketing, business admin or any other business related course.
SKILLS/ COMPETENCY REQUIRED: • Passionate about mobile
• Sales and marketing skills
• Excellent Presentation and negotiation skills
• Relationship & Interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
• Persuasive skill
• Good Communication skills.
• Ability to take decisions with minimal supervision.
• Good Team Player.
• Ability to multi-task effectively.
TO APPLY Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed CVs to email@example.com