Skip to main content

Meet The Woman Who Says She’s A Cat Trapped In A Human Body


We probably all feel a bit like a sleepy house-cat when we have to get up for work in the morning but some people take their feelings over board...
Though a psychologist has said she can grow out of it,Nano wants to be a cat for life..
But this Norwegian woman has taken that feeling to the next level. Nano claims she realized she was a cat when she was 16 years old, and has adopted feline mannerisms since.
The 20-year-old has opened up about her life as a puss, describing how she has a superior sense of hearing and sight which allows her to hunt mice in the dark.
She made the revelation in a video, which has been viewed over 100,000 times. Nano claims to possess many feline characteristics including a hatred of water and the ability to communicate simply by meowing. The young woman shows off her cat characteristics by wearing fake ears and an artificial tail. She communicates by meowing.

Quote

"I realised I was a cat when I was 16 when doctors and psychologists found out what was "the thing" with me. Under my birth there was a genetic defect," she explains in the video.
As they walked through Oslo's central station, the presenter asked Nano what she could hear and see that a normal person might not.
"Suitcases rolling on the ground," she says, "Keys clinking in pockets. People with ice under their shoes."

Then all of a sudden, she lets out a hiss and takes a step back.

Quote

"There is a dog over there," she explains. "Sometime I hiss when meeting dogs in the street. It's because of their behaviour and my instinct automatically reacts by hissing."

The cat woman wears a pair of pink fluffy paws with which to groom herself, and feels especially like doing so when she is in contact with water.
When asked if she was born as the wrong species, she said: 

Quote

"Yes, born in the wrong species."

Nano prefers to crawl around on her hands and knees, and paws at windows when she wants to go outside.
She also said, despite their size, she can sleep in the sink and on windowsills.

Quote

"It's also obvious that I'm a cat when I start purring and meowing," she explains. "And walking around on four legs javascript:void(0);and stuff like that."
The cat also claims to have night vision - but has never caught a mouse.
"I can see better in the dark than in daylight.
The young woman said her life as a cat is "exhausting" but she doesn't want to live as a human.
"My psychologist told me I can grow out of it, but I doubt it," she concludes. "I think I will be cat all my life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed