Skip to main content

Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts All Nigerian Men, Says They Are Very Good Liars (SEE DETAILS)


image

Popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, was recently interviewed in the latest issue of Genevieve Magazine.

The delectable actress opened up at length on love, relationships and dating Nigerian men.

She also addressed her relationships with Iyanya, Ice Prince.

Read The Interview Below:

On Who She Plans To Date Next:

I don’t know yet. I can’t say I want a Nigerian, or a Gambian or a Cameroonian.

When it happens, it happens. But Nigerian men can lie. Nigerian guys can lie for the whole of Africa. They will come with all the
lies because they know that women respond to the things they hear. The lies are just so crazy.

I’m not some 19 year-old who just wants to have fun. I’m not in that place anymore. So I’m taking my time to get it right.

On Being In Love

I miss the late night phone calls, and the never-ending text messages. I miss that strong sense of desire that exists between two people who can’t get enough of each other.

I miss that rush of adrenaline, the weakness at the knees and that joy that makes you laugh even when there’s nothing funny. I just miss loving someone and being loved in return.

Her relationship with Ice Prince.

I wasn’t in a relationship with Ice Prince; he was just a friend to me. I don’t understand the kind of attention he was trying to draw to himself by claiming we had a relationship.

If he wanted to say the truth, why didn’t he just say it from the beginning? All along he’d been saying that we’re friends and all of a sudden he turns around to claim that it was more Than a friendship. C’mon!

On Her Relationship With Iyanya:

We did have a relationship. I loved him at a point. It just didn’t work out.

On dating him again..

Never! It’s like eating your vomit. No way! It’s not happening ever. As a matter of fact I’m not interested in anybody in the arts, because it is not the right place to invest time and emotions. A lot of entertainers have so much on their table, so they would not give the real thing.

I know my values; I am loyal and straightforward, but a lot of entertainers
are not like that. They would just lie to you and waste your time.

That is because, like pilots, entertainers go around a lot. In every country a pilot goes to, he can decide to have a wife or girlfriend. So they can actually lead like a hundred different lives and none of these women will know.

On What She’s Learnt From Past Relationships:

Don’t believe the hype. Don’t believe all the things men say. A man who is all-
$exual from the very beginning is a no go area; he just wants to jump into bed into
you.

If a man truly loves you, and is ready to be with you, he will be there for you.

Relationships are much more beautiful when it starts as a friendship. So you are able to goof around with the person. I love goofing around. I love to be myself and do funny videos.

That’s why people think that John Dumelo and I have a thing, because John is such a perfect friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed