Skip to main content

John Dumelo Opens up About Dating Yvonne Nelson, SEE What he said !

If I Date Yvonne Nelson,it won't last - John Dumelo John Dumelo has opened up his relationship with Yvonne Nelson..He told the Nigerian Tribune
The truth is that Yvonne and I have been good friends for a long time. Apart from the fact that we are colleagues who take our jobs seriously, we also look out for ourselves like good friends do. I think by now, you should know that we are very good friends. She has come out to deny the rumour several times, so let’s move to the next questions…
So you think things cannot work between you two like she has said?
As I said, she’s been a fantastic friend over the years and a lot of people think that we should date…like she rightly said I don’t think it will last.
Do you have a girl friend?
Yes, I have one.
Can you mention her name?

I’m dating. I will not tell you who the person is. If I mention name, trouble go come ooo.
At what age do you think you would settle down with her?
I believe there is time for everything and I am very confident that time will come when it will come. So, I can only say that I will settle down when it feels right. I am a man who likes to plan before venturing into anything, right now I am concentrating on my career, at the right time, I will settle down. I guess that’s what everybody wants to say or hear now.
Are you pressured to get married?
I think the pressure to get or not to get married comes with age. All will happen in due season. Sometimes, the thought of getting married scares me. The divorce rate these days are just crazy. What’s wrong? People marry for the wrong reasons?.
Can you ever cheat on your wife?
I am not married yet, so I can’t tell you what married men do behind their wives. All I can I say is that I am still single and I hope to get married one day to a beautiful woman and start a beautiful home together. I am still single; when I am married you can ask me this question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did Toyin Aimakhu Shed Crocodile Tears For Suicidal Instagram Comedian, Ereme Abraham ?

Nigerian Instagram comedian, Ereme, this afternoon, revealed that he's facing a hard time and he is considering suicide. Apparently he'd spoken to actress Toyin Aimakhu about this before. She shared two videos on her Instagram wall, tearfully making a passionate plea for him not to commit suicide. Quote "If you can see this..please I beg you..I spoke to you few days ago..don't do this. I know its not easy. A lot of people don't even know what we go through to make them happy but please Ereme you are so talented...please don't do this"she said The comedian is thankfully OK now, he didnt commit suicide (Nigerians dont!), his friend went to his house to rescue him -see his update below:

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband While All her Friends Are Getting Married

A bridesmaid struggling to get over a break-up while all her best friends were getting married died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded, a coroner ruled. Business development manager Danielle Saul, 31, was found hanged in her Manchester apartment following a night out with friends in June last year. Friends and family knew at the time that she was desperate to follow all those closest to her by settling down to marry. However, she was single and said to have been finding it difficult to move on from a previous relationship that ended five years earlier. After meeting her ex on the night in question, she invited him and his friends back to her flat in Fallowfield to continue drinking. But when they failed to reconcile and he left the following morning, Ms Saul took her own life. Her body was found hanged in the flat three days later by a friend who had become concerned after not hearing from her. An inquest, however, concluded that ...

Majid Michel Denies Sleeping With Any Actress

Ghanaian actor,  Majid Michel , has always been associated as the ladies man because of the roles he plays in most movies, but the actor who is happily married for the past 11 years to his wife, Virna, is not the bad type of husband. The actor, whom in some quarters has been perceived to be a womanizer, has denied sleeping with any actress in movies or ever engaged in extra marital affairs. Majid, who has accrued lots of respect for himself stressed that he doesn’t engage himself in those stuffs because he respects the vow he made to his wife. “Ladies don’t admire me, they admire the characters I play. If you think it’s you they want, then you are making a mistake.”  He continued: “No producer calls me for movie role because of Majid, they call me because of my gift as an actor, so it’s not really your personality they like, and until you understand this, you will be fooled, and then get trapped,” he disclosed