President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Abuja tomorrow for a working visit to China aimed at securing greater support from Beijing for the development of Nigeria's infrastructure, especially in the power, roads, railways, aviation, water supply and housing sectors.
These are the list of Nigerian Ministers who will be accompanying Buhari to China to secure $2 million loan to finance the 2016 national budget.
The Presidency has released information about the entourage of President Muhammadu Buhari's trip to China.
The President's entourage will include some state governors as well as nine ministers. They are the Ministers of:
(1) Agriculture - Audu Ogbeh
(2) Water Resources- Suleiman Adamu
(3) Transport - Rotimi Amaechi
(4) Defence- Mohammed Dan Ali
(5) Power, Works & Housing - Babatunde Fashola
(6) Industry, Trade & Investment- Aisha Abubakar
(7) Federal Capital Territory- Mohammed Bello
( Science & Technology - Ogbonnaya Onu
(9) Foreign Affairs- Geoffrey Onyeama